0. Check the settings "Allow apps downloaded from:"
- Apple menu > System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click General.
- Click the lock to make changes
- Allow apps downloaded from: App Store and identified developers
1. Download and run the Command-Tab Plus
- Click [Download Free Trial]
- Open (run) the downloaded app
1.1. Confirm opening the application
1.2. Confirm move to the Applications folder
2. Authorize Command-Tab Plus to use Accessibility Services
In the window click the Open System Preferences
2.1 System Preferences
- System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click Privacy.
- Click the lock to make changes and enter your password